ASSOCIATE CLINICAL DATABASE PROGRAMMER JD:
- To provide technical assistance as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical systems that meet internal and external clients’ needs.
- To plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems with guidance from Sr. staff.
- Activities to be carried out: Programing, testing, and documenting databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures with guidance from Sr. staff.
- To meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
- To develop and maintain good communications and interpersonal relationships with the team.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence, in computer/life science or related field with upto 6 months of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Having working knowledge with relational database systems like SQL, Oracle 10g, MS-SQL, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of programming with PL/SQL, C#, etc.
- Should be well versed with web based applications.
- Should have good logical skills.